Raceland Rams

Ram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb::thumb: Slobber/Snot flying, Spitting out grass, Mud & Blood, Puke, Stink.......You Gotta Love it !!! :taz:

You would've been happy with last night. Although the coaches didn't want to rough them up too much in their first padded practice, it was under the lights and we had some de-cleating going on. I won't call out names but we had some nice blocking, tackling and skill moves. Very impressed with 3 Freshman and of course, there were a few upper classmen that did what was expected of them.

The team is off to Cincinnati for the team trip. Headed to the Bengals practice facility to watch the practice. I wish I could've gone today but had to work. This is always such a good bonding exercise. Great to do before entering into the Palace for team camp Sunday. :thumb:

The team is off to Cincinnati for the team trip. Headed to the Bengals practice facility to watch the practice. I wish I could've gone today but had to work. This is always such a good bonding exercise. Great to do before entering into the Palace for team camp Sunday. :thumb:

:thumb: That is great !

First, team camp is started with some great intensity last night. I left at 10pm and they were just getting ready to run sprints. The practice went really well and again, I was impressed with the fluidity of how the plays and the players performed. Everyone did what most expected they would do and then some. I just wonder how sore they were this morning when the coaches woke them up with the sounds of whistles at 6am. LOL

First' date=' team camp is started with some great intensity last night. I left at 10pm and they were just getting ready to run sprints. The practice went really well and again, I was impressed with the fluidity of how the plays and the players performed. Everyone did what most expected they would do and then some. I just wonder how sore they were this morning when the coaches woke them up with the sounds of whistles at 6am. LOL[/quote']

No complaints this morning. Most of the seniors were up before the whistle. Good sign.

"TEAM Week" winding down. I am anxious to hear how things went and how this team has improved. Hopefully the Rams stayed injury free and are reading for school to start next week, get into the regular routine. This can be a very, very special season.

How good of season can it be ? That will be determined by the players , their dedication and just how bad want it.

Rams....you know what it takes, are you willing to work that hard each and every practice, every game of each week? As of right now you haven't accomplished one thing more than countless other Raceland teams have done. Talk is just that and talk is cheap.....Prove It !!

As one old Raceland fan has said for years............."You've Got to Want It Gentlemen":taz::taz: