Pat Elliott -- the big ole mountain man.

I saw this kid play tonight and he is definitely at least DII and possible some small DI's.

He played a very good game against Howard from Scott. Colleges should be wanting Elliott because he has a lot of talent and tremendous heart.

I have seen the " The Big Ole Mountain Man", Pat Elliott play Basketball and football. What a great athlete 6'4" 240lbs, quick feet, shoots the ball very, tough down inside, with great moves. He is one of the better players in the State. BTW he plays Tight End for the Wildcats and should have a good year this coming fall.

I have seen the " The Big Ole Mountain Man", Pat Elliott play Basketball and football. What a great athlete 6'4" 240lbs, quick feet, shoots the ball very, tough down inside, with great moves. He is one of the better players in the State. BTW he plays Tight End for the Wildcats and should have a good year this coming fall.

Patrick is a Senior this year right??

Pat Elliott is an absolute pleasure to watch play. Have seen him play at least a dozen times in the last 2 years and always come away impressed. If NKU can get this kid they need to get him signed ASAP. He is a Man on the floor..

The jury is still out on Bezold at NKU and the type of players he seems to go after. Seems to lock himself into schools that are within his comfort zone and he needs to go after a more diverse type of player/players if he wants to take NKU further.IMO

Mason needs Patrick at Thomas More next year!! :thumb:

Well seeing that pat is a Senior, he will be graduating this spring. He will not play HS ball in the FALL