Bob Beiger out at Cooper

Guest ScottR88
Speak for yourself and your kid.

I believe Hellbird was speaking from himself and that of his kid.

Bieger respected hard work and dedication. His coaching style was "old school" and not too many people accept that anymore. Cooper's baseball field is one of the top High School fields in NKY. That is because of the hard work he has put into it. My son is a freshman and did not get to play directly for him(JV). He did like him the past two years that he has been involved with the program.

I just want to say this because it's been mentioned many times on this thread. The "OLD SCHOOL" methods never seemed to bother the young men from Cooper. Not all of the training was old school either. These boys have been trained by Dan Ryan which utilizes methods used by MLB etc. players and also used the exact workout the New York Mets use. Don't think either is old school so throw that thought out of the mix of why this happened IMO. Yes he's from the old school, but not closed minded to things that could help the kids get better that was different from how he learned or taught.

Guest ScottR88

I agree his training was not old school as my son has trained with him for the past two years.

I just want to say this because it's been mentioned many times on this thread. The "OLD SCHOOL" methods never seemed to bother the young men from Cooper. Not all of the training was old school either. These boys have been trained by Dan Ryan which utilizes methods used by MLB etc. players and also used the exact workout the New York Mets use. Don't think either is old school so throw that thought out of the mix of why this happened IMO. Yes he's from the old school, but not closed minded to things that could help the kids get better that was different from how he learned or taught.

I don't think the "Old School" was in reference to training and development methods, but rather his approach to the personal and discipline side of things. I have not experienced him directly. I have heard nothing but great things about him as a Baseball Person and Coach.

Having just joined, I just read through this entire thread. Clearly there a few folks that do not like him, but the majority of those who know the positive aspects of his approach far out-weigh the others.

My kids are not quite High School playing age, but I'm looking forward and hoping that they have coaches like Coach Beigs. Its hard to ask for anything more than dedication to the kids and the game. It certainly sounds like he has more than most when it comes to that.

I don't think the "Old School" was in reference to training and development methods, but rather his approach to the personal and discipline side of things. I have not experienced him directly. I have heard nothing but great things about him as a Baseball Person and Coach.

Having just joined, I just read through this entire thread. Clearly there a few folks that do not like him, but the majority of those who know the positive aspects of his approach far out-weigh the others.

My kids are not quite High School playing age, but I'm looking forward and hoping that they have coaches like Coach Beigs. Its hard to ask for anything more than dedication to the kids and the game. It certainly sounds like he has more than most when it comes to that.

I heard today that all of the baseball coaches from every level has been let go at Cooper. Any word on this.

The Head Coach normally picks his staffs for all the levels. The only coach that I would say would have an in would be Freshman Coach Donague since he is a teacher at Cooper.

I heard today that all of the baseball coaches from every level has been let go at Cooper. Any word on this.