Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 14 Collins 4

Featured Replies

Final in 5 innings.

Final in 5 innings.
Gallatin County very well hitting team.

Collins was receiving votes for the top 25. Was this just a good game from GC or should GC be ranked higher or Collins lower?

Considering, Gallatins record, and where they stand, I think Gallatin is definitely a better team, all around.

Having said that,GC has played only half the amount of games that Collins has, so taking that into consideration , I still think GC wins 4 out of 5 against this Collins team.

Considering, Gallatins record, and where they stand, I think Gallatin is definitely a better team, all around.
Fair assessment.

Gallatin County was definitely the better team last night. I think they had 14 hits. Collins is struggling in all phases of the game. When you commit 6 errors a game it can be hard to over come that many mistakes.

Gallatin County was definitely the better team last night. I think they had 14 hits. Collins is struggling in all phases of the game. When you commit 6 errors a game it can be hard to over come that many mistakes.
All true, especially the 6 errors per game, very hard to overcome. I thought that Collins swung the bats fairly well last night. Hopefully, with more experience, Collins will improve in those areas, which I think they will. I feel for the Collins Seniors, especially Bailey Rankin. She has worked extremely hard and I know her parents are proud of her as she will be on a Division 1 softball roster next year getting her education. Good luck to her.

Collins has played a difficult schedule for a young team. They have played well at times and struggled at times. There is still time to correct some things before district play. They still have Ballard, Ryle, Anderson County again as teams that are ranked or will be. There was a thread about scheduling, I have always wanted to play good teams to get ready for tournament play, but with this team I might be changing my mind.

GC looking like they are gearing up for the All "A" State Tourney.

GC looking like they are gearing up for the All "A" State Tourney.

 

Yeah BUT they are in the same pool with the 9th region so as long as Holy Cross wins the 9th they will be in for a big butt kicking!!

Fair assessment.

 

Any score on the Gallatin/Campbell game?

Any score on the Gallatin/Campbell game?

 

Cancelled

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.