Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 8 Highlands 2

Featured Replies

Now that I know what everyone wore to the game.....

 

Anyone able to provide details on the scoring plays?

 

Anyone, besides Smith, have a good game for the Pandas?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I know what everyone wore to the game.....

 

Anyone able to provide details on the scoring plays?

 

Anyone, besides Smith, have a good game for the Pandas?

 

 

 

The Pandas have a 104-19 run differential over their opponents and are batting around 400 as a team. You tell me if anyone else may have a good game? I believe we have recorded about 4 errors as a team across 11 games this season. It's still early but we are on the right track.

The Pandas have a 104-19 run differential over their opponents and are batting around 400 as a team. You tell me if anyone else may have a good game? I believe we have recorded about 4 errors as a team across 11 games this season. It's still early but we are on the right track.

 

Hmmmm, ok.

 

I was actually talking about this game specifically. I heard Smith pitched a good game and hit her spots (from the posts). That's all that is mentioned about NDA in the #15 posts.

 

They scored 8 runs... Who scored? Who knocked them in? Who played well in the field? etc., etc..

 

I was just trying to find out if anyone else for NDA had a good game.

Hmmmm, ok.

 

I was actually talking about this game specifically. I heard Smith pitched a good game and hit her spots (from the posts). That's all that is mentioned about NDA in the #15 posts.

 

They scored 8 runs... Who scored? Who knocked them in? Who played well in the field? etc., etc..

 

I was just trying to find out if anyone else for NDA had a good game.

 

No. No one played good.

Hmmmm, ok.

 

I was actually talking about this game specifically. I heard Smith pitched a good game and hit her spots (from the posts). That's all that is mentioned about NDA in the #15 posts.

 

They scored 8 runs... Who scored? Who knocked them in? Who played well in the field? etc., etc..

 

I was just trying to find out if anyone else for NDA had a good game.

 

My bad I thought we were done with that after all the talk about what colors we were wearing. Without the book I don't have Lawnboy's memory of the game but going back and reading the box score Meagher was 2-3 with RBI and Finke was 2-4 with an RBI. There were 7 hits total on the Panda offense.

The Pandas have a 104-19 run differential over their opponents and are batting around 400 as a team. You tell me if anyone else may have a good game? I believe we have recorded about 4 errors as a team across 11 games this season. It's still early but we are on the right track.

yeh, 64-2 run differential against Holmes, Cooper, and Beechwood

My bad I thought we were done with that after all the talk about what colors we were wearing. Without the book I don't have Lawnboy's memory of the game but going back and reading the box score Meagher was 2-3 with RBI and Finke was 2-4 with an RBI. There were 7 hits total on the Panda offense.

 

Michael also had an RBI single.

yeh, 64-2 run differential against Holmes, Cooper, and Beechwood

 

Actually 64-3 to be correct. Is there a point you're trying to make? Or are you good with a parent boasting on their team that has had a good start to the season?

My bad I thought we were done with that after all the talk about what colors we were wearing. Without the book I don't have Lawnboy's memory of the game but going back and reading the box score Meagher was 2-3 with RBI and Finke was 2-4 with an RBI. There were 7 hits total on the Panda offense.

 

My memory is only has good as the scorecard in front of me. :)

Actually 64-3 to be correct. Is there a point you're trying to make? Or are you good with a parent boasting on their team that has had a good start to the season?

 

ND is a very strong team, but would like to see a tougher schedule this year with the talent they have on their team. I just like to see good teams play teams that will push them to get even better.

ND is a very strong team, but would like to see a tougher schedule this year with the talent they have on their team. I just like to see good teams play teams that will push them to get even better.

 

Not much they can do about the district they are in can they? Games against Holmes & Beechwood have to happen. Are you saying Conner should not play Cooper, because they are a weaker team & therefore they aren't pushed to get better when playing them?

Not much they can do about the district they are in can they? Games against Holmes & Beechwood have to happen. Are you saying Conner should not play Cooper, because they are a weaker team & therefore they aren't pushed to get better when playing them?

 

No, but putting good teams from Illinois, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Ohio on your schedule will definitely push your team to improve, not to mention playing teams from southern kentucky, such as Estill county and Oldham county teams are always tough match ups. All teams have some easy games, but just making reference to testing your team. Ryle is a team that does this each year, and look what it does for them. Ryle might not have all the wins you would expect, but at the end of the year they are ready for districts, Regionals, and State playoffs.

No, but putting good teams from Illinois, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Ohio on your schedule will definitely push your team to improve, not to mention playing teams from southern kentucky, such as Estill county and Oldham county teams are always tough match ups. All teams have some easy games, but just making reference to testing your team. Ryle is a team that does this each year, and look what it does for them. Ryle might not have all the wins you would expect, but at the end of the year they are ready for districts, Regionals, and State playoffs.

 

It's a good thing the coach has scheduled some of those tough Ohio teams you suggested. It'll get the girls ready for districts, regionals & state!

Not much they can do about the district they are in can they? Games against Holmes & Beechwood have to happen. Are you saying Conner should not play Cooper, because they are a weaker team & therefore they aren't pushed to get better when playing them?

 

 

Yep Games with Beechwood have to happen. Like last year's district championship.:sarcastic:

Yep Games with Beechwood have to happen. Like last year's district championship.:sarcastic:

 

Yep, just like that!! Could happen to anyone on any given day.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.