Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pro Choice??

Featured Replies

Most excellent thread here! I have been reading through it all and I am so impressed with the intellect and logic of the postings. :thumb:

  • Replies 92
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being raised Catholic myself if you base your belief off those teachings. That means you believe abortion is murder. Murder being illegal in our country, now we are just talking a matter of semantics on what is the definition of murder. To each their own I'm no perfect Catholic either.

 

My abortion stance has nothing to do with Catholicism just basic human morality. In my own mind if I believe it to be murder I can't sit idle saying nothing nor would I on any other form of premeditated murder.

 

On the punishment issue that would change as laws change. Most people wouldn't care when implemented because it doesn't affect them. Most people overtime would lose sympathy for people knowingly breaking laws and most doctors wouldn't take the risk.

 

I am of the poster children for not being the perfect BGP Catholic so...I fully realize I'm not in lockstep with Church teachings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.