Will Newport Central Catholic be competitive this year?

I would argue with you, but you clearly don't know enough about the game of football and have no idea what you are talking about. You may need to watch some game film.

I will say this, gray will have to play, what he lacks in size and speed, he makes up for in knowledge and heart. 2 things you can't coach, kids either have or they don't.

What is there to argue about? I assume you are referring to the statement about Anost over shadowing Lyon last season with that being his/Anost first full year of football...one doesn't need to watch film when you see it live on Friday nights. Regarding football knowledge, you do not have to play in the NFL to have the knowledge to evaluate players. It is what it is...

Back to what this thread is about...NewCath being competitive this year, NewCath will compete as they always have. I think the big question is the QB spot, who fills this position will probably determine the offense NewCath will run, etc. If Pangallo returns, he is a athlete/competitor and will be a kid that NewCath cannot keep off the field regardless of the position(s). Offensively NewCath will work out the kinks prior to the District run and will need to rely on a variety of Breds to make a run through the District one game at a time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic