Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belmont 70 Murray State 68

Featured Replies

Again, I am not one to blame officiating for Wins and Losses, but it was comical that OVC (officiating) was trending on twitter two hours after the game.

 

Gottlieb had some interesting tweets:

 

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow As unofficial #NCAA tourney chief I hereby grant Murray State immunity and advance them to the dance #IWish

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow Marquette co signs “@mitchcumstein35: @GottliebShow I hope we draw Murray State. Signed, nobody.”

 

 

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow If I was NCAA tourney commish, I would walk out to mid court of the Belmont vs Murray St final and grant immunity to the loser

 

I do agree with Gottlieb about not wanting to play Murray State. Belmont was the better team all season and they won the bid. But Murray State can present more match-up problems for better teams because of their talent and low post presence.

 

The OVC also had to issue a statement post-game about the length of delay in determining how much time Murray State had on the clock at the end of regulation before their final shot. It was forever.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.