Best corners in the 9th

All of the players mentioned are really nice players and have very bright futures. I will definitely have to catch some Cooper games this year, sounds like they are really loaded and poised to win a ton of games. I guess Cooper is considered the class of the 9th region.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the players mentioned are really nice players and have very bright futures. I will definitely have to catch some Cooper games this year, sounds like they are really loaded and poised to win a ton of games. I guess Cooper is considered the class of the 9th region.

Cooper will be pretty good this year. Unfortunately, they are in a district with 3 other really good teams, where any of the 4 can make it out of the district.

Ganns is decent I have him rated second behind the kid from Lloyd at first base,Sorry in not familar with the other kid you mentioned

Klein started for boone last year at 3rd and batted cleaunup for the first 6 games of the year before he shattered his non-throwing arm in a collision at 1st base. He has played for At the Yard the last couple years with Mullins.

It would appear so,,,please remember the Stevens kid...lol.

Fogal -Conner best outfielder- NO AFFLIATION TO CONNER

Murray-Highlands -BEST CATCHER SOME AFFLIATION TO HIGHLANDS

Dunn-Cooper BEST PITCHER NO AFFLIATION TO COOPER

Teberi Holy Cross BEST 3RD BASEMAN NO AFFLIATION TO HOLY CROSS

Stevens- Lloyd BEST FIRST BASEMAN NO AFFLIATION TO LLOYD

Jarad Blanc BEST SHORTSTOP AGAIN NO AFFLIATION TO COOPER

Sorry if I didnt mention someone you like and it upsets you.But this is one mans opinion and certainly open for constructive debate and different opinions.

Sorry if I didnt mention someone you like and it upsets you.But this is one mans opinion and certainly open for constructive debate and different opinions.

So you have Murray in front of Norton? Or are we just talking about the 9th? It doesn't upset me because it's your opinion.

That is a very very good list. There may be a couple that another players name could be swapped in and out but overall I'd take that lineup anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

You know who I would add to that lineup? Not sure where I would put him, but I'd deffinatley want him on my team because the boy can downright play,, and play anywhere......Mason Forbes.

I mentioned him in another thread, he isn't one that will garner attention in threads like this one about ""The best" etc. but I'd just love to have him on my team. He could play infield, outfield,,come in to relieve a couple innings, I just want him on my team.....I'm a fan if you can tell :)

Edited by Hellbird

Yes Ohmer is very good at first.I think he is a better pitcher than 1st baseman.He is not near as athletic as the others metioned but he is solid none the less

He has done lots of work over the off-season loosing a lot of weight. He is a lot quicker now. As well as loosing weight he has done a lot of work in the weight room.

Cooper will be pretty good this year. Unfortunately, they are in a district with 3 other really good teams, where any of the 4 can make it out of the district.

Cooper is one of those teams that on paper look very good...but we all know there are no paper champions.

They need to field a lot better than they did last year. I know they can, but last year they really played beneath themselves most of the year. Hopefully they come out with the confidence many of us have for them.

They aren't loaded with D1 recruits, but of their 5 starting seniors (Setser, Carr, Blank, Collins, and Shoemacher) 4 have offers or have signed already with colleges.

Should be fun

Cooper is one of those teams that on paper look very good...but we all know there are no paper champions.

They need to field a lot better than they did last year. I know they can, but last year they really played beneath themselves most of the year. Hopefully they come out with the confidence many of us have for them.

They aren't loaded with D1 recruits, but of their 5 starting seniors (Setser, Carr, Blank, Collins, and Shoemacher) 4 have offers or have signed already with colleges.

Should be fun

My opinion is Cooper has the best pitching in the region.They are my favorite in that district.But Conner is loaded with offense it will be fun to see how Conners hitters do against Coopers pitching.My opnion the toughest district in the region.

You are exactly right with the paper comment. I would hope that the fielding would be better. Who are the 4 that have offers to play baseball and where? Actually, who do they have that even have D1 schools looking at them?

Should be fun

You are exactly right with the paper comment. I would hope that the fielding would be better. Who are the 4 that have offers to play baseball and where? Actually, who do they have that even have D1 schools looking at them?

Chris Setser has been contacted by Asbury University and has been in talks with them and told he was one of their top recruits this year. Nick Carr signed with Spalding. Collins has some offers but still hasn't decided, also has some offers for football. Jared Blank has 4 offers as of today. None I don't think are D1 but that's not too shabby, place on top of those 4 you also have the #1 pitcher on the squad JR Hunter Dunn who has already had several visits, I believe including WKU.