Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State tourney: Wayne County vs Madison Central

W 22 members have voted

  1. 1. W

    • Wayne Co
      4%
    • Madison Central
      95%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Name the score.

I'll go Madison Central by 20.

I think this will have the biggest spread of any of the first round games.

Twenty, huh. I wouldn't be taking too many bets using that number. It might end up being painful.

Madison Central 68-51.

I'd Love to see Wayne Co. win this Game. Gotta shoot Lights Out and then I'm thinking it may not be enough.

Twenty, huh. I wouldn't be taking too many bets using that number. It might end up being painful.

 

Too painful which way? Are you saying the number is too high or too low?

I like Mad Central by 25. Say 75-50.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.