Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Ashland vs. West Carter 6:00 Tues

Fleming vs. Lewis Co. 8:00 Tues

 

Russell vs. Boyd Co. 6:00 Wed

Morgan vs. Rowan Co. 8:00 Wed

  • Author

Pretty safe pick since they've been 1/2 in the region the whole year.

Fleming and Russell would be the favorites, but the games are played on the court and not on paper.

Upper Bracket (Tuesday Games)

 

Ashland vs West Carter 6:00pm

Fleming Co vs Lewis Co 7:30pm

 

Lower Bracket (Wed. Games)

 

Russell vs Boyd Co 6:00pm

Morgan Co vs Rowan Co 7:30pm

Sorry Spin did not see your post....

I'll take Ashland and Russell with Russell winning.

I'll take Ashland and Russell with Russell winning.

 

Very possible, however Ashland will have the tough task getting past Fleming

So do the late games start at 730 or 800?

  • Author

I think they are 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first, if I recall correctly. So, likely more like 7:45.

I think they are 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first, if I recall correctly. So, likely more like 7:45.

 

Thank you!

  • Author

No problem. You're welcome.

What happened in the last Russell / Boyd Co game where Boyd won by 20?

  • Author

Personally, I was at that game. I think Russell was looking ahead slightly to the All A tournament and Boyd shot lights out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.