Knott County Central @ Perry County Central February 7th

Who Wins?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Knott County Central
    • Perry County Central

What a showdown this will be. These two teams met back in the WYMT Classic at Perry Central back in January where the Commodores of Perry Central won 68-62. This one is gonna be a dandy.

Common Opponents: Breathitt County, Powell County, Letcher County Central, Hazard, Simon Kenton, Wolfe County.

Knott County Central (7-0); Breathitt County (70-40 W); Powell County (77-44 W); Letcher County Central (61-57 W & 69-56 W); Hazard (94-86 W); Wolfe County (78-34 W); Simon Kenton (65-47 W)

Perry County Central (5-1); Breathitt County (81-70 W); Powell County (79-49 W); Letcher County Central (57-51 W); Hazard (65-46 W); Simon Kenton (70-63 L); Wolfe County (62-49 W)

I personally think PCC should win, they have the most talent in the region. I'd play box and one on Justice with Pray chasing him all night. I'm going to say KC wins by 5 simply because I don't put a lot of stock in Spurlock ability to coach seems to always lose a big game with a lot pressure on him.

I personally think PCC should win, they have the most talent in the region. I'd play box and one on Justice with Pray chasing him all night. I'm going to say KC wins by 5 simply because I don't put a lot of stock in Spurlock ability to coach seems to always lose a big game with a lot pressure on him.[/QUOTE]

His team won the WYMT Mountain Classic, defeating Knott Central on the way to the championship. I watched that one on TV. Perry Central had around a 20 point lead but Justice went crazy from 3 land in the last few minutes of the game and cut the lead to around 5 or 6.

I personally think PCC should win, they have the most talent in the region. I'd play box and one on Justice with Pray chasing him all night. I'm going to say KC wins by 5 simply because I don't put a lot of stock in Spurlock ability to coach seems to always lose a big game with a lot pressure on him.[/QUOTE]

His team won the WYMT Mountain Classic, defeating Knott Central on the way to the championship. I watched that one on TV. Perry Central had around a 20 point lead but Justice went crazy from 3 land in the last few minutes of the game and cut the lead to around 5 or 6.

Oh I know, I was there. JMO Spurlock has had servals teams the past couple seasons with enough talent to win the region (Sheldon Clark & Clay Co) but failed. He is mediocre coach at best. He did win a state All A at Hazard but with a team like that and one the weakest fields ever it doesn't justify a good coaching career. I don't mean to sound disrespectful or anything I personally don't think he very good at getting the best out of his talent. PCC has the most talent in the region this year, lets see if he can get it done and get back to Rupp. Best of luck Kevin and you're Commodores

He played the other night against Knox Central. Had like 4 dunks.

Definitely nothing wrong with his ankle if he did that.

I'm interested to see the outcome of this one. PCC will have to find a way to contain Justice from outside the arc and also Hall on the inside. KCC will have to neutralize Johnson and Cornett's size and scoring, and stop Beverly's penetration.