Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QB Camps

Featured Replies

What are the best QB camps in KY and TN? I have a friend who's son plays QB and wants to send him to a good camp. Thanks for any info.

What are the best QB camps in KY and TN? I have a friend who's son plays QB and wants to send him to a good camp. Thanks for any info.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=86748

 

 

I am admittedly biased, but this one is a pretty good camp. ;)

 

I will say there have been several pretty good qb's come to this camp. And, it has grown - 39 quarterbacks last summer.

I concur with Chiefsmoke he is a fine Coach and runs a very good camp from what I have heard from people. I recommend him to anyone. JD

Ditto!! Excellent Coach, Great Man, and at one time was a fairly good QB (I think) lol Coach B knows what it takes when it comes to QB's. Highly recommend this camp. Trying to send a few there my self.

Ditto!! Excellent Coach, Great Man, and at one time was a fairly good QB (I think) lol Coach B knows what it takes when it comes to QB's. Highly recommend this camp. Trying to send a few there my self.

 

Can go wrong with this camp. The kids will learn from this camp.

Coach Buchanan is a great guy and a great coach. I have heard nothing but good things about his QB camp.

Lexington Catholic also has a QB camp that is good. I don't know the status with Coach Sphire leaving but I'd say that it is still on. Here is a link to the camp if you want to check it out yourself:

http://www.completeqb.com/

Buchanan's camp is top notch. He is extremely knowledgible about the game, and really helps each camper improve dramatically. Also one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

Buchanan's camp is top notch. He is extremely knowledgible about the game, and really helps each camper improve dramatically. Also one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

 

 

 

Dr. Pepper- Daniel Barker was one of those guys to improve dramatically. I followed him all season at West Carter and was really proud of him.

 

 

I really appreciate the kind words from all of you regarding the camp and the other comments. Thank you very much.

 

This camp is nothing fancy, but we work pretty hard the entire day and it is all fundamentals. The foundation is stuff I learned in HS going to Phil Simms camps at Morehead State. Those camps really helped me, and the things they taught us have been the starting point for what we teach our qb's. Amazing the difference a football camp made in my life, but it has helped me and it has helped our teams and quarterbacks to be successful.

Coach Buchanan is a great guy and a great coach. I have heard nothing but good things about his QB camp.

Lexington Catholic also has a QB camp that is good. I don't know the status with Coach Sphire leaving but I'd say that it is still on. Here is a link to the camp if you want to check it out yourself:

http://www.completeqb.com/

 

The QB camp at LC is run by some guy out of New Jersey, I think. LC is only a host site for that camp, they don't run it. It has 10-12 dates across the nation. It's the Complete QB camp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.