Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2000 pt. scorers in the 10th region

Featured Replies

A buddy and I are trying to compile a list of all the 2000+ point scorers in 10th region history (current alignment). We have 14 so far, but aren't sure about he following schools:

 

Bourbon

Calvary

Deming

Nicholas

Silver Grove

 

Thanks for any help!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Randy Parker is about 1,800 points shy of the 2,000 mark.

 

Opened that senior campaign with back-to- back 14 point games, didnt ya?

Opened that senior campaign with back-to- back 14 point games, didnt ya?

 

Something like that. All downhill from there. :lol:

  • Author
Surely Staggs from Deming got 2k, didn't he?

 

I think so. Not sure if he's the only one though.

  • Author
Robbie Webb from Bourbon?

Corey Williams?

 

I was thinking maybe A LeMaster, or 2.

  • Author
Daniel Brown from Nicholas?

 

Pretty sure he is the record holder.

 

From SG...the McCarter brothers, jimmy Horstman, Corey Pelle all possibilities.

Pelle & McCarter's are good possibilities. I've never heard of the other guy.

  • Author
Pelle & McCarter's are good possibilities. I've never heard of the other guy.

 

I hadn't either, but he was brought up by my partner in crime. I don't think Calvary has one.

Brian Mccarter, Chad McCarter and Jimmy Horstman all scored over 2000 points, Corey Pelle did not score over 2000.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.