Justified Season 4

Figured I'd get it started. Stayed up WAY too late last night and finished my S3 re-watch. Cannot wait for S4 to get here. Really wanting to see how Boyd and Limehouse interact after the aftermath of the last few episodes of S3. And of course I can't wait for more Raylan. I put the o/u of deaths by Raylan at 15.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 20 yr old watched S1 E1 with a buddy this weekend and is HOOKED.
S1 doesn't do as well with including it's one-off arcs in to the whole season arcs as S2 and S3 does. Also at times it seems to try to figure out what show it is "one week procedural or a more premium cable type drama". But by mid-to-late season 1 it starts hitting on all marks. Season 2 elevates the show into the cream-of-the-crop.

Constable Bob is going to be great. :lol: "I stabbed a teenage girl in the foot." :lol:

Is Limehouse going to be a part of this season?

I really enjoyed Patton Oswalt. Nice to see Raylon have a comedic sidekick, though there seemed to be real emotion in their last talk.

I think Limehouse will have some kind of role. I really hope so as there is definitely some stuff for him and Boyd to wrap up from S3.