Highlands vs NCC Predictions

I think Highlands will take this one. Keirnan and Schaeffer are great players but Highlands can get after you on a press and a half court trap and with NCC guards being young I think it'll be to much for NCC. Should be a good game though. I'll take Highlands by 8 to 10 points.

Agreed on the press and half court trap. With Highlands depth of 10 they could press from the tip to the end if they wanted and run teams into the ground.

I have seen Highlands have these types of deep teams in the past and for whatever reason not use this to their advantage but allow the opposing teams with maybe 5 or 6 players the opportunity to dictate the pace of the game and throw the whole depth advantage out the window.

Highlands is just now settling down, re-gaining their identity and building confidence across the board. Barring any unforseen injuries they are going to be very tough come tourney time.

I hope HHS presses NCC. It will be fun to watch. Home court advantage maybe?

Fun to watch because NCC will abuse the press if they try it or it should be fun to watch NCC struggle with the press. Just trying to qualify your comment!

Who wins and why?

Birds are feeling pretty good about their game right now especially after Leah Schaeffer returns to help the Birds win the State Farm Classic tourney.

Highlands is playing pretty good basketball at the moment and beat some very good teams last week but I got a feeling NCC will have something to say about how good the Birds really are.

Game is Friday at Highlands 7pm. Should be a good one as these two teams have perhaps the best Girls rivalry in NKY.

Is this a 7:00 start or 7:30??