Campbell County 66 Amelia (OH) 62

Big win for the Camels tonight on the road against 4-0 Amelia. Camels were led by Corey Holbrook with 31 points including five 3- pointers in the third. Great defensive game by freshman Matt Wilson. Trent McGovney and Blake Losey were also a key factor in today's win.

Looks like Holbrook's tweet after the Cov Cath game was enough personal motivation to spur an outstanding performance and get the Camels a win.

His tweet was "Sick of Losing!"

Nice to hear the youngns played well for the Camels.

Any more I don't think I'd consider 31 to be an outstanding performance from Corey. I think he may be averaging 31 points per game! I sort of expect it now! Very nice player, I'm a huge fan. I'm glad the Camels found their go to player. They should keep op their winning ways--next up, the 1-3 Greenwood Gators.

Any more I don't think I'd consider 31 to be an outstanding performance from Corey. I think he may be averaging 31 points per game! I sort of expect it now! Very nice player, I'm a huge fan. I'm glad the Camels found their go to player. They should keep op their winning ways--next up, the 1-3 Greenwood Gators.

I can't wait for the 1-2 punch of Holbrook-McGovney once Nate is back playing.

CAMPBELL 13-8-26-19—66

at AMELIA 19-9-19-15—62

CAMPBELL COUNTY (3-5): Losey 2 2 7, Geiman 2 0 5, Wilson 1 3 5, Jackson 2 1 5, T. McGovney 2 2 7, L. Franzen 2 0 4, Holbrook 11 4 31, J. Franzen 1 0 2. Totals 23 12 66.

AMELIA (5-1): Carson 3 1 7, Moeves 2 0 5, Lugibuhl 5 2 12, Crowder 2 0 4, Simon 4 1 11, Weaver 3 3 9, Hacker 5 0 10, Dean 1 2 4. Totals 25 9 62.

3-pointers: CC—Holbrook 5, Losey, Geiman, T. McGovney. A—Simon 2, Moeves. JV: Amelia, 51-45.