Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 66 Amelia (OH) 62

Featured Replies

Big win for the Camels tonight on the road against 4-0 Amelia. Camels were led by Corey Holbrook with 31 points including five 3- pointers in the third. Great defensive game by freshman Matt Wilson. Trent McGovney and Blake Losey were also a key factor in today's win.

Amelia was more than the Camels could handle getting a 12 point or so lead on the Camels. The Camels turned up the D and Holbrook took over. Young Camels looked good tonight. Congratulations on the win.

Congrats to Coach Russell & the Camels! Great to see Holbrook continuing to get it done. :thumb:

Camels played great tonight. Complete team effort.

Looks like Holbrook's tweet after the Cov Cath game was enough personal motivation to spur an outstanding performance and get the Camels a win.

 

His tweet was "Sick of Losing!"

 

Nice to hear the youngns played well for the Camels.

Looks like Holbrook's tweet after the Cov Cath game was enough personal motivation to spur an outstanding performance and get the Camels a win.

 

His tweet was "Sick of Losing!"

 

Nice to hear the youngns played well for the Camels.

 

Any more I don't think I'd consider 31 to be an outstanding performance from Corey. I think he may be averaging 31 points per game! I sort of expect it now! Very nice player, I'm a huge fan. I'm glad the Camels found their go to player. They should keep op their winning ways--next up, the 1-3 Greenwood Gators.

Any more I don't think I'd consider 31 to be an outstanding performance from Corey. I think he may be averaging 31 points per game! I sort of expect it now! Very nice player, I'm a huge fan. I'm glad the Camels found their go to player. They should keep op their winning ways--next up, the 1-3 Greenwood Gators.

 

I can't wait for the 1-2 punch of Holbrook-McGovney once Nate is back playing.

I can't wait for the 1-2 punch of Holbrook-McGovney once Nate is back playing.

 

When will Nate be back in action?

CAMPBELL 13-8-26-19—66

at AMELIA 19-9-19-15—62

 

CAMPBELL COUNTY (3-5): Losey 2 2 7, Geiman 2 0 5, Wilson 1 3 5, Jackson 2 1 5, T. McGovney 2 2 7, L. Franzen 2 0 4, Holbrook 11 4 31, J. Franzen 1 0 2. Totals 23 12 66.

 

AMELIA (5-1): Carson 3 1 7, Moeves 2 0 5, Lugibuhl 5 2 12, Crowder 2 0 4, Simon 4 1 11, Weaver 3 3 9, Hacker 5 0 10, Dean 1 2 4. Totals 25 9 62.

 

3-pointers: CC—Holbrook 5, Losey, Geiman, T. McGovney. A—Simon 2, Moeves. JV: Amelia, 51-45.

  • Author
Holbrook hit all of his 3's in the third quarter?

Yes. was a big momentum changer in the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.