Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 75 Campbell County 71

Featured Replies

Camels led by junior Corey Holbrook with 33. Another very close game for Campbell County. Thoughts?

Camels are holding their own without their best player. I think they will make some noise in Feb/March.

Camels are holding their own without their best player. I think they will make some noise in Feb/March.

 

I agree!

Congratulations to Newport on the win!

Congrats to the Wildcats on a nice win.

 

Great performance by Holbrook.

Camels are holding their own without their best player. I think they will make some noise in Feb/March.

 

I was talking to someone last night and we both agreed even though they are losing the close games this will pay off later in the season. When you have at times 1 junior, 2 sophomores and 2 freshman on the court at the same time it has to pay off. Hopefully, Nate can come back in January and they can start gelling as a team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.