Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA AT WV. predictions?

Featured Replies

So let me hear how you think this one will go.

NDA needs to tread lightly. They went into WV two years ago and left with a big L.

I say ND in this one, but think it could be very close. I haven't seen WV play this year, but it feels like they haven't hit their stride yet. They should be very good, but it feels like ND has the slight edge right now.

I like the Pandas in this one. They are one of the best passing teams I have seen this year. Walton has enough talent to hang with anybody but they are coming off of a tough game at SK and they might be a little drained.

I like the Pandas in this one. They are one of the best passing teams I have seen this year. Walton has enough talent to hang with anybody but they are coming off of a tough game at SK and they might be a little drained.

 

Coming off a loss, I hope their more angry, than they are drained.

  • Author

I think Smith vs Judy is A key match up, and if sandlin can get her average with ogle guarding her.

I will go with ND by 6.

NDA needs to tread lightly. They went into WV two years ago and left with a big L.

 

Not the same WV team. Last years team was balanced with both inside and outside. This year team goes as far as Sandlin and Judy can take them. Should be a good game if WV can get it inside.

WV by 2 :D

Edited by Tiger1

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.