NUC All American Week

CreekFan

Has anyone had any experience with NUC? I know some of Tates Creek's football have been selected to attend. I also know that Marcus Mariotta (Oregon's starting QB) played in last years game as a senior. I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth attending...

Has anyone had any experience with NUC? I know some of Tates Creek's football have been selected to attend. I also know that Marcus Mariotta (Oregon's starting QB) played in last years game as a senior. I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth attending...

My son was also invited to the NUC event in Charleston just before Christmas. Considering fees and travel bring the costs well over $1000. After attending several events last year, I found the local events to be worth while, but the all star/elite events have much lower coach/player ratio and they are just not run efficiently. Last year, my son got just three reps out of an 8 hour camp.

I believe the camps run by the schools themselves to be a better investment. $50 is typically all you have to spend for a 4 - 8 hr camp and you get feedback directly from a coaching staff, whose counsel is not compromised by profit motive,

After the elite 100 selection, I wouldn't put too much value in the final game.

After the elite 100 selection, I wouldn't put too much value in the final game.

While NUC events are good to go up against good competition it lacks the exposure u get from direct camps or the Nike combine. The advertise that Rivals and ESPN analyst are in attendance at these events but I've yet to visably see a rep or write ups.

This is a waste of money in my opinion. My son has been invited to these as well since no college coaches are at these events it's a bad investment IMO.

Spend that money on select camps to kid ur player exposed and contact coaches n recruiting coords. urself.