Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren East 42 Lone Oak 9

Featured Replies

Wow! Warren East making a big statement tonight!

Wow! Warren East making a big statement tonight!

 

The people clammoring for WEast to get a little respect in the polls all year got there redemption tonight.. They're probably the best from the west this year in 4a.. Although there's 3-4 teams on the east side that's better..

Congrats to East. Tough night for Paducah teams with LO and PT going down...

Congrats Warren East. I did not think they could do it. They proved me wrong.

I think a particular Aretha Franklin tune might be called for about now.

  • Author
I think a particular Aretha Franklin tune might be called for about now.

 

Couldn't scream it loud enough during the season. I can already here the murmurs about the West being weak in 4A.

Couldn't scream it loud enough during the season. I can already here the murmurs about the West being weak in 4A.

 

You and me, both. I've told people how good they are as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.