November 15, 201213 yr Author His dad is pushing the visit. I've seen this story before and the parent usually wins. We'll see... X is hoping the kid wins like the Harrison twins did.
November 19, 201213 yr Author His dad is pushing the visit. I've seen this story before and the parent usually wins. We'll see... Supposedly the young man said his Mizzou visit went "better than expected." That's why you push to get a kid on campus. Decision should be this week.
November 19, 201213 yr Supposedly the young man said his Mizzou visit went "better than expected." That's why you push to get a kid on campus. Decision should be this week. Not supposedly. He actually said that...
November 19, 201213 yr Author Not supposedly. He actually said that... I used "supposedly" because there wasn't a link to a quote from him on Rick's site.
November 20, 201213 yr Author Brandon Randolph @BRandolph3 I want to thank my family, coaches and everybody involved with me making a decision to what school I'm going to.... Xavier it is!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.