Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Taylor County Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Boyle County
      100%
    • Taylor County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2-3 Boyle County takes on undefeated Taylor County.

 

I'll take Boyle by 5 touchdowns.

Boyle Co. 49-12.

  • Author

The injury bug is hitting Boyle County hard right now. I'd like to see them get a huge lead early and see them get some rest.

Boyle Co. 48 Taylor Co. 27

The injury bug is hitting Boyle County hard right now. I'd like to see them get a huge lead early and see them get some rest.

 

From Facebook:

Please continue to keep the Rebels in your thoughts and prayers as they prepare for Fridays game. Casey (Knee) William (Knee - lots of bad stuff) Levi M. (ankle) Keegan Kendrick ( Ankle) Trey (Ankle) Clint (broke collar bone again Friday) Seph (Shoulder) Cody C-Bass ( hand, x-rays on Wed) Hunter T (ankle) all need a little extra healing this week. Add Blake Mason (Shoulder & Knee) to the list.

I'm sure Boyle will probably win, but it sure would be a big deal to Taylor Co. and their football program if they could get the win.

  • Author
I'm sure Boyle will probably win, but it sure would be a big deal to Taylor Co. and their football program if they could get the win.

 

It'd be huge. I don't think their schedule has done anything to prepare them for their district opponents.

  • Author
From Facebook:

Please continue to keep the Rebels in your thoughts and prayers as they prepare for Fridays game. Casey (Knee) William (Knee - lots of bad stuff) Levi M. (ankle) Keegan Kendrick ( Ankle) Trey (Ankle) Clint (broke collar bone again Friday) Seph (Shoulder) Cody C-Bass ( hand, x-rays on Wed) Hunter T (ankle) all need a little extra healing this week. Add Blake Mason (Shoulder & Knee) to the list.

 

That was what I saw. Man....that is a lot of important players on that list.

Taylor County is undefeated, BUTTTT I just saw who their competition has been in the Advocate Messenger on line version of the paper. This will be no contest. BC will shut them down on offense and run over and thru their defense. Boyle Co. is 2-3, but played way way way better competition. I say running clock in the 3rd quater.:eek:

  • Author
Taylor County is undefeated, BUTTTT I just saw who their competition has been in the Advocate Messenger on line version of the paper. This will be no contest. BC will shut them down on offense and run over and thru their defense. Boyle Co. is 2-3, but played way way way better competition. I say running clock in the 3rd quater.:eek:

 

That's pretty much my feeling. Those boys need a game like this right now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.