Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Army Combine

Featured Replies

Last weekend's All-Army Combine was a sucess for Bell's Brent Slusher. Why wasn't there more kids invited from Ky? Slusher placed in the top ten for TE's in nearly every catagory. I think there was only one other kid from Ky invited.........why?

Can you post any solid information on this?

Slusher was in the top ten for vertical (35") and top twenty for the shuttle (4.19) I don't have any info about McCaffery.

Slusher was in the top ten for vertical (35") and top twenty for the shuttle (4.19) I don't have any info about McCaffery.

I was told that Brandon McCaffery, bench pressed 185lb for 25 reps. And ran a 4.7 40 yard dash along with a (27") vertical. McCaffery go`s about 5`10 215lb LB/FB I don`t have his shuttle time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.