Frankfort @ Rockcastle

Frankfort Panthers (1-0) travels to “The Rock” take on the Rockcastle (1-0).

Last season contest was dominated by the offensive and defensive lines of Rockcastle. The game was close early but Frankfort’s lack of offense put the Panthers in bad position.

This season Rockcastle has a roster full of upper classmen as they look to build of last year’s success. The Panthers feel they are more talented than last year’s squad and looking for big things from several different kids.

Last year meeting: Rockcastle won 45-8

Last week

Rockcastle defeated Grant Co. 29-14

Frankfort defeated Newport 30-9

For anyone from Frankfort that wants to say howdy to a fellow BGPer, I will be in the pressbox so feel free to stop by prior to the game. You can't miss me, but just in case, I'll probably be wearing either a blue or red Rockcastle white-paneled hat or a Newport Central Catholic grey hat. lol. (I wore the NCC hat prior to the game on Saturday so I gotta wear it prior to the game this week. lol)

Frankfort Panthers (1-0) travels to “The Rock” take on the Rockcastle (1-0).

Last season contest was dominated by the offensive and defensive lines of Rockcastle. The game was close early but Frankfort’s lack of offense put the Panthers in bad position.

This season Rockcastle has a roster full of upper classmen as they look to build of last year’s success. The Panthers feel they are more talented than last year’s squad and looking for big things from several different kids.

Last year meeting: Rockcastle won 45-8

Last week

Rockcastle defeated Grant Co. 29-14

Frankfort defeated Newport 30-9

Those scores tell me this should be a closer contest than last year's game, and the Panthers have a decent shot at winning this one.