7 on 7 at EKU

Did anyone watch the 7 on 7 games at EKU yesterday (7/24/2012)... I believe it was Tates Creek, Laffeyette, Rowan County, Boone County, Franklin County, and Montgomery County.

I didn't see Creek play Montgomery County, but they did well against Rowan and Boone County. They were pretty even with the Generals. They had their hands full with Franklin County (who has a good QB and some big recievers that can catch).

Anyone else have some thoughts?

I know they didn't actually keep score at the 7 on 7, since it wasn't a tournament. I missed Creeks game against Montgomery County, but caught the rest of them. Like I said, no one gave them any problems but Franklin County. Creek put the ball in the end zone 3 times, while Franklin County scored 6 times. I don't think there were any interceptions thrown, just solid defense by Franklin County and their quarterback was on the money... I think I saw something on another post where he accepted a scholarship offer...

Just saw that Franklin beat everybody and Montgomery only lost to Franklin. Really did not have very many details.

I know they didn't actually keep score at the 7 on 7, since it wasn't a tournament. I missed Creeks game against Montgomery County, but caught the rest of them. Like I said, no one gave them any problems but Franklin County. Creek put the ball in the end zone 3 times, while Franklin County scored 6 times. I don't think there were any interceptions thrown, just solid defense by Franklin County and their quarterback was on the money... I think I saw something on another post where he accepted a scholarship offer...

Who are the players to watch for TC?

I'll post in more detail the players to watch, for TC, before their first game. Off the top of my head, is Senior runningback Dennis Oxendine who already has on offer from Arkansas State, he's also a good receiver. They are loaded at wide receiver, with RJ Taylor looking to be their "go to" guy, he runs in the sub 4.5 range and has hands like glue. Tates Creek really wants to throw the ball this year, but they'll have to figure out who the trigger man is first. It looks like Junior QB, Jake Ryan is penciled in as the starter, but last years Freshman Offensive MVP, (Sophmore QB Graham Gordon) is knocking on the door. That's a quick glance at the offence. They should have a solid line, but TC has never been known for its pass blocking... so we'll just have to wait and see...

Who are the players to watch for TC?

I'll post in more detail the players to watch, for TC, before their first game. Off the top of my head, is Senior runningback Dennis Oxendine who already has on offer from Arkansas State, he's also a good receiver. They are loaded at wide receiver, with RJ Taylor looking to be their "go to" guy, he runs in the sub 4.5 range and has hands like glue. Tates Creek really wants to throw the ball this year, but they'll have to figure out who the trigger man is first. It looks like Junior QB, Jake Ryan is penciled in as the starter, but last years Freshman Offensive MVP, (Sophmore QB Graham Gordon) is knocking on the door. That's a quick glance at the offence. They should have a solid line, but TC has never been known for its pass blocking... so we'll just have to wait and see...

Thanks for the info. Look for more when the season is about the start!!!

Yep. Logan Woodside QB from Franklin Co committed to Toledo.