Moss Named LaRosa's MVP

See the link for more info.

Very nice affair with a bunch of outstanding candidates and HOF inductees. LaRosa's has done this for a long while and it is so well done.

Sydney then packed the car and headed off to the University of Florida. Gonna really miss watching her play!

Adolphus Washington, Sydney Moss named LaRosa's MVPs | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com

Very nice affair with a bunch of outstanding candidates and HOF inductees. LaRosa's has done this for a long while and it is so well done.

Sydney then packed the car and headed off to the University of Florida. Gonna really miss watching her play!

Adolphus Washington, Sydney Moss named LaRosa's MVPs | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com

It is time for her to strut her stuff on a new stage, best of luck to Sydney and I just bet Frank you will find a way to "watch her play".

Congratulations to Sydney on yet another great honor. Good luck to her at Florida. Looking forward to seeing her play at the next level.

It is time for her to strut her stuff on a new stage, best of luck to Sydney and I just bet Frank you will find a way to "watch her play".

No doubt! Internet is a great thing. But it won't be quite like bring there. I saw every one of her 40 pre-season, regular season, All-Star exhibitions, and KY-IN games this past season. Put over 12,000 miles on the wheels............and on this old, rapidly deteriorating body, LOL!

Has this award just been given out? I thought this would have been done months ago. Just curious..............

The award was made as part of the ceremonies at the LaRosa’s High School Sports Hall of Fame banquet on Sunday afternoon.

I've been thinking about Sydney's relative ranking to KY girls players. Where would she rank? In NKY the debate would seem to be around Jamie Walz who obviously had a crazy good career. What about the state?