Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreakNasty's 10th region Power Poll 1/6

Featured Replies

1)I have never said Scott would be a pushover....some may have but it's never been me.

 

2)Don't know much on the Howard kid, but I would be confident putting Troy Cooper on him.

 

3)One player doesn't make a team.....The way you talk, Howard is there whole team.....

 

Some one said it. I apoligize if it wasn't you. But they also have Sharp who gives them balance in the back court and McCord who is lights out from the permiter.

2 out of the how many games. Scott has play SK Mason J'town Dixie NCC. I'm just saying Scott has had a way tougher schedule and it is not the push over you seem to think they are. Brossart at Scott will be in for a dog fight. Name for me who on Brossart will stop Kyle Howard. He is averaging a double double a game. Actually he hasn't had one game where he didn't have one.

Christian County is better then all those teams besides possibly J'town... Troy Cooper... There's your name

Christian County is better then all those teams besides possibly J'town... Troy Cooper... There's your name

 

Has Brossart played them? if so what was the final because Scott made there game with J'Town a nail bitter. I hope your not refering to Troy Cooper to stop Kyle Howard.

Has Brossart played them? if so what was the final because Scott made there game with J'Town a nail bitter. I hope your not refering to Troy Cooper to stop Kyle Howard.

I am not saying he will stop him, but I believe that he is just as good. BBHS beat CC by 9 points, not sure on the final.

I am not saying he will stop him, but I believe that he is just as good. BBHS beat CC by 9 points, not sure on the final.

 

 

He is not as good as Howard. Howard is the best big guy in nky.

He is not as good as Howard. Howard is the best big guy in nky.

Elliot and Cooper are both better IMO... We will have to agree to disagree here...

He is not as good as Howard. Howard is the best big guy in nky.

 

I've heard many on here say Penick from Ludlow is anywhere from the best big man in NKY to the #1 D-1 prospect in the state?? That would be better than Howard I would think??

 

I can confidently say that no one FROM Brossart thinks Scott is any pushover. Scott has a fine team that has been proving themselves all year. I would expect them to be in the thick of the district and regional races this year. As Campbell showed last night against Pendleton, that district is no pushover!!

So if there is a three way tie, is there a possibility of a blind draw where Calvary and the Grove could play each other and the winner goes to the regionals? And then Brossart, Scott and Campbell would all be on the other side of the bracket?

 

 

I don't think so, the blind draw would be for seeds 1-3.

So if there is a three way tie, is there a possibility of a blind draw where Calvary and the Grove could play each other and the winner goes to the regionals? And then Brossart, Scott and Campbell would all be on the other side of the bracket?

 

Only if one or the other accumulated enough wins vs. BB, Campbell and Scott to become the top seed, and the other were the #5 seed.

Elliot and Cooper are both better IMO... We will have to agree to disagree here...

 

 

Lol I guess so.

I've heard many on here say Penick from Ludlow is anywhere from the best big man in NKY to the #1 D-1 prospect in the state?? That would be better than Howard I would think??

 

I can confidently say that no one FROM Brossart thinks Scott is any pushover. Scott has a fine team that has been proving themselves all year. I would expect them to be in the thick of the district and regional races this year. As Campbell showed last night against Pendleton, that district is no pushover!!

 

 

Better D1 prospect because yes because he has a better frame and can play the permeiter, doesnt mean he is a better player right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.