Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Finals In Conner Ryle Game?

Featured Replies

Last I saw 40 minutes ago was Conner up 1-0 after 4.

Lightning/Rain delay, then postponed. Conner up 1-0 with Ryle batting in the bottom of the 6th, runner on 2nd and 2 out. Conner scored the lone run of the game on an error in the 3rd or 4th. If this game was played at NKU Conner would be up by more. Conner freshman pitcher Elisabeth Sims hit two balls that would have EASILY cleared the fences at NKU, the 1st one one hopped the fence.

Resumed Saturday at Noon, from a friend close to the program.

 

Wordsmith

Lightning/Rain delay, then postponed. Conner up 1-0 with Ryle batting in the bottom of the 6th, runner on 2nd and 2 out. Conner scored the lone run of the game on an error in the 3rd or 4th. If this game was played at NKU Conner would be up by more. Conner freshman pitcher Elisabeth Sims hit two balls that would have EASILY cleared the fences at NKU, the 1st one one hopped the fence.

 

How far are the fences at St Henry? I haven't been there in a couple years but I don't recall them being that deep. NKU can be about 220" in the gaps.

 

Sounds like a good game.

Sounds like Connor was rolling in this game, I wonder if they will lose any advantage bc of the rain.

Sounds like Connor was rolling in this game, I wonder if they will lose any advantage bc of the rain.

I will be interested to see how it plays out...I think it can really hurt a team when a game is delayed...it just really throws off the momentum...

How far are the fences at St Henry? I haven't been there in a couple years but I don't recall them being that deep. NKU can be about 220" in the gaps.

 

Sounds like a good game.

 

St. Henry's field was built for Slow-Pitch, the fences are a good 250 plus.

St. Henry's field was built for Slow-Pitch, the fences are a good 250 plus.

 

Learn something new everyday!!

St. Henry's field was built for Slow-Pitch, the fences are a good 250 plus.
I was thinking 230' on the lines and 250' to center. I think there have been some HR's hit there but not many.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.