Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill and Cordia Predictions

Featured Replies

Coming off a close win over Jackson County, Estill takes on Cordia next. I think Estill can keep on winning here with a 12 point victory!

Estill County should win.

I'm glad at least some 14th region teams are willing to play the new team in the region. They had a difficult time getting any 14th teams to play them this year, other than the district seeded games, according to their athletic officials.

should be a good game, you dont hear much about cordia but i have seen them play and they are a solid team

  • Author

I just hope we can play up to our potential here. We have a greatly talented team and I just hope that Cody and Clinton can really show this region what they can do.

i have heard alot about the dixon and berryman? boys

heard that they are real players I hope they play well too and they need some recognition in this region if they are as good as I have heard.

But still this will be a god game, would lke to see it

Could be a game of location. Cordia is tough at home. Estill has a pretty fair team. Game is at Estill, so:

Estill Co 69

Cordia 64

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.