Newport Central Catholic vs Conner 9th Region Semi-Finals Predictions

This is the 1st game Tuesday at 5:00 at St. Henry. Can the Breds pull off the upset or is Conner too much for the Breds?????

Nobody picked the Breds against the Panda's, however the Breds can not have the "mental" breakdowns like they had today and expect to win. Conner is fundamentally sound in all aspects of the game so the Breds need to play errorless ball and continue to hit, as they did today, to pull this one out.

Lawnboy, i have read every one of your game reports this season. I know that the Breds D is weak .Conner will exploit that. Best against best Conner is a big favorite . Add in errors and it could be a five inning game.

Lawnboy, i have read every one of your game reports this season. I know that the Breds D is weak .Conner will exploit that. Best against best Conner is a big favorite . Add in errors and it could be a five inning game.

Would agree, Conner is a big favorite. I hope the Breds can play near errorless ball and really make a game of it. No one expected the Breds to beat Notre Dame, can the Breds make it two in a row???:idunno:

It's a very funny game. Throw all the game reports out of the window this time of year. Breds may surprise.

Would agree, Conner is a big favorite. I hope the Breds can play near errorless ball and really make a game of it. No one expected the Breds to beat Notre Dame, can the Breds make it two in a row???:idunno:

Beating NDA wasn't a huge shock. Two young teams. You just never know.

Beating Conner will deserve a huge party.

Beating NDA wasn't a huge shock. Two young teams. You just never know.

Beating Conner will deserve a huge party.

That's my point I guess I was trying to make. Should of probably worded it a little differently I suppose.