MTV Ethics

Very literal of you.

What Getslow said.

I took it as she is making a bigger point. She is a celebrity herself in my opinion and doesn't need MTV.

I responded to the only two possibilities I could read into it. What did I miss?

I guess the real question is:

"Do we have issues with MTV glorifying teenage pregnancy and turning them into minor celebrities?"

I have HUGE issues with it. I would hope that the rest of America would as well, but...we're part of the dumbest country on Earth.

I have HUGE issues with it. I would hope that the rest of America would as well, but...we're part of the dumbest country on Earth.
This leads to some other questions.

"As a private company why should MTV change their business model when these type of shows obviously garner ratings?"

"Is MTV obligated to have any kind of social responsibility to not air these type of shows?"

This leads to some other questions.

"As a private company why should MTV change their business model when these type of shows obviously garner ratings?"

"Is MTV obligated to have any kind of social responsibility to not air these type of shows?"

This gets to my second response in my first post.

No.

No.

I guess the real question is:

"Do we have issues with MTV glorifying teenage pregnancy and turning them into minor celebrities?"

Isn't Teen Pregnancy rates down in the USA over the last few years? Could one argue that the MTV shows may have something to do with it?