Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Softball Poll

Featured Replies

I think maybe the several errors is what I am missing. The LF from the last time SK/WV played moved to second and made a couple really nice plays, the new LF could have been sitting in the stands with us and it wouldn't have made any difference. WV made 2 errors that I remember and both were committed by players playing in the same position as the last time they played. Just the way I saw it, how did you see it differently?

 

The girl that played 2nd against SK normally play 3rd base or SS depends on whos pitching and made a huge error in the 3rd inn. on a bunt play that aloud SK to score 2 unearned runs. The second error by catcher in the 7th that lead to nothing. That is how its scored by WV scorebook that is controlled by the coach. Maybe watching a few more games might help you in accessing the game

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl that played 2nd against SK normally play 3rd base or SS depends on whos pitching and made a huge error in the 3rd inn. on a bunt play that aloud SK to score 2 unearned runs. The second error by catcher in the 7th that lead to nothing. That is how its scored by WV scorebook that is controlled by the coach. Maybe watching a few more games might help you in accessing the game
I thought the error was on the 3rd baseman on the throw or the 1st for not catching the ball, assumed she was the starting 3rd baseman, she was the last time WV played SK. I think I will try to get out to see a few more games, couple really good games at SK this week.
I thought the error was on the 3rd baseman on the throw or the 1st for not catching theno ball, assumed she was the starting 3rd baseman, she was the last time WV played SK. I think I will try to get out to see a few more games, couple really good games at SK this week.

 

No sweat Nky, oldtime seems to have cleared this up for you.Wv had three players playing other positions third base being one of those. I was not wanting to call anyone out or place blame. Sk is improved over the first 2 times Wv played them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.