Best pitchers in the 10th region

I agree with TOG......you can't just say they are without having #'s to back it up. If that were the case, I have never been beaten so my name should be in the running......What are their stats?

Baseball stats are hard to find. I can't find anything for Chase Mullins, but the fact that he's going to UK to pitch shows that he's pretty good.

I could only find stats for Harrison County through the midpoint of the season. Jordan Martin was 5-0 with 37 K's, 4 BB's, and a 1.62 ERA in 26 IP through 18 games. He beat Chardon (OH), Mason County, Scott, and Nicholas County. He was the winning pitcher his Freshman year two years ago in the State Championship.

Baseball stats are hard to find. I can't find anything for Chase Mullins, but the fact that he's going to UK to pitch shows that he's pretty good.

I could only find stats for Harrison County through the midpoint of the season. Jordan Martin was 5-0 with 37 K's, 4 BB's, and a 1.62 ERA in 26 IP through 18 games. He beat Chardon (OH), Mason County, Scott, and Nicholas County. He was the winning pitcher his Freshman year two years ago in the State Championship.

37k to only 4bb is impressive.

The Wagner kid from Nicholas County LH Junior is very tough too. Saw him throwing on Monday and he has very good form, looks to be in low to mid 80's and locates well.

Definitely an underrated pitcher in the 10th. Seems like he's been their ace for ten years.