UK Baseball Commit.....

Catcher in HS, newspaper story last week quoted the coach as saying that he is batting around .600 this year. Works a good game behind the plate, he is also very fast. I don't know where UK is looking to put him. Has enough speed and arm to be an outfielder as well.

Catcher in HS, newspaper story last week quoted the coach as saying that he is batting around .600 this year. Works a good game behind the plate, he is also very fast. I don't know where UK is looking to put him. Has enough speed and arm to be an outfielder as well.

Thanks. My guess is two catchers will be leaving so there could be PT available.

Thanks. My guess is two catchers will be leaving so there could be PT available.

He's actually played mostly in centerfield this season except for when the regular catcher is pitching. He's also played some middle infield. He's a switch hitter with a lot of speed--we was a two time all-state receiver and once all-state safety in football as well.

He's actually played mostly in centerfield this season except for when the regular catcher is pitching. He's also played some middle infield. He's a switch hitter with a lot of speed--we was a two time all-state receiver and once all-state safety in football as well.

Thanks. I look forward to watching him.