Rockcastle County 2012

Ram

• 2 months later...
What is their schedule and who do they have coming back?

There gonna be young. They lost 11 out of 40. They will have some Seniors on this year's team but the majority of their team they have returning will be SO and JR's that were FR and SO's last year.

August 18 Grant County at Harrison County 5:30 PM

August 24 Frankfort 7:30 PM

August 31 at Whitley County 7:30 PM

September 7 Estill County 7:30 PM

September 14 at Pulaski County 7:30 PM

September 21 Perry County Central 7:30 PM

September 28 at Russell County 7 PM

October 12 Knox Central 7:30 PM

October 19 at Clay County 7:30 PM

October 26 Montgomery County 7:30 PM

You have Perry Central before Russell County and Knox Central. Even tho Perry Central lost 15 players from last year, they will be a Senior Lead team with having 23 Seniors with Austin Pray taking the snaps for the Commodores. With Assistant Coach Kyle Moore going back to Breathitt County to be an Assistant Coach, that might be the only thing that truly hurts Perry Central

• 2 weeks later...
You have Perry Central before Russell County and Knox Central. Even tho Perry Central lost 15 players from last year, they will be a Senior Lead team with having 23 Seniors with Austin Pray taking the snaps for the Commodores. With Assistant Coach Kyle Moore going back to Breathitt County to be an Assistant Coach, that might be the only thing that truly hurts Perry Central

Not taking away anything from Perry Central but I was looking at the fact that Knox Central and Russell County are two very very important district games. After the three-way tie for first last year I think we all know how important it will be to win all their district games. Having these two back to back is no small task. Add in this info you have from Perry Central and it now looks like a really tough 3 week stretch. Now I am wondering how good Pulaski County is. :lol: