Lloyd 15 Highlands 2 in 5 innings

Porky

Congrats on the victory. Nice conference win for Lloyd. Any details on this one? I'm a little surprised, thought Highlands was a little better than this and would give Lloyd a better game. Again congrats to Lloyd on a well deserved victory.

Congrats on the victory. Nice conference win for Lloyd. Any details on this one? I'm a little surprised, thought Highlands was a little better than this and would give Lloyd a better game. Again congrats to Lloyd on a well deserved victory.

ugley from the start. No excuses here Lloyd hit the ball hard and we made little effort to make good plays. In 2 inning we had 6 errors and gave up 10 runs. Stupid errors.

With that being said Llyod hit the ball hard so did the birds but we hit to people who made plays and we did not.

Funny we thought this game would have gone a different direction

ugley from the start. No excuses here Lloyd hit the ball hard and we made little effort to make good plays. In 2 inning we had 6 errors and gave up 10 runs. Stupid errors.

With that being said Llyod hit the ball hard so did the birds but we hit to people who made plays and we did not.

Funny we thought this game would have gone a different direction

Lloyd must be improving quite a bit. Who pitched for Highlands?

Lloyd must be improving quite a bit. Who pitched for Highlands?

Have not seen Lloyd this year but I thought they were much improved last year. Either way 15-2 is bad, HHS might have been the most overrated team in the 9th region preseason polls.

Hard to tell who is going to win any games in the 9th, everyone is having such and up and down year.

Have not seen Lloyd this year but I thought they were much improved last year. Either way 15-2 is bad, HHS might have been the most overrated team in the 9th region preseason polls.

Hard to tell who is going to win any games in the 9th, everyone is having such and up and down year.

Not sure about the most over rated but for sure up and down. Look you can take the two teams in Boone Co. and the there is a huge gap and lump the rest of them together. It is what it is. 2 good teams then 10-12 teams who you don't know what you will get from night to night.

Lets face it the lady birds are very young and sad to see the way they have played as a whole. Its my daughters Sr year and she has worked hard for 7 years for the program and now its just try and get through the season.

Yesterday we had a girl who had to come in and pitch who hasn't thrown a pitch in 3 weeks.

Your right 15-2 is just awe full not bad but awe full against a team they should have beat.