Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds, Joey Votto Nearing Extension

Featured Replies

  • Author
John Fay ‏ @johnfayman

A big reason Votto's close to signing as extension? "I'm about to sign a huge deal, John, and you're the only media I have answer to."

 

That's exactly what I said to someone at work earlier today. He is a different kinda guy. He doesn't want to deal with LA/NY/Hometown media.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Jon Heyman ‏ @JonHeymanCBS

 

 

so votto's extension would appear to be 8 yrs, about $173M. that would bring the total to $200M

  • Author

10 years @ $20M a year. Yes sir!!!! Good job Walt and Bob.

Not necessarily, but most likely. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Reds trade BP this year if they're in contention and in need of some pitching.

 

If the Reds are in contention, I think BP's production will be a big part of the reason why...

  • Author

Reds surely didn't get much a discount but I am very happy to know he will be here for a long long time.

I'm shocked and pumped at the same time!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.