Highlands 3 Boone County 0 (Frosh)

jpa2825

Baby Birds get their 1st win (I think?) over Boone Co. at Highland Park last night. Nice crowd for a good pitching performance. I heard Kreeger went 5 & Miller-Cox pitched the 6. Had to go with the Baby Birds up 1-0 going to the bottom of the 6th. Someone else will need to fill in how the Birds scored the 2 insurance runs and who pitched the 7th (presume Miller-Cox). I did hear the Baby Birds turned a 4-6-3 DP to end the game.

Good to see that the Birds were able to come up with a win. This

is a pretty young squad that will hopefully continue to develop as the season progresses. Who were the hitting stars of the game? I did not realize that Miller-Cox was still pitching.

Birds took 1-0 lead on an RBI single by Bunning in the 5th inning, scoring Heck. Scored 2 insurance runs in the 6th inning, one of which was on a bases load walk. 3rd run (I think) was driven in by Heck.

Baby Birds get their 1st win (I think?) over Boone Co. at Highland Park last night. Nice crowd for a good pitching performance. I heard Kreeger went 5 & Miller-Cox pitched the 6. Had to go with the Baby Birds up 1-0 going to the bottom of the 6th. Someone else will need to fill in how the Birds scored the 2 insurance runs and who pitched the 7th (presume Miller-Cox). I did hear the Baby Birds turned a 4-6-3 DP to end the game.

Heard their defense is starting to come around. Good job,:ylsuper: Birds!