Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roger Ayers as one of the officials at the Final Four.

Featured Replies

It would be interesting to see Tom Eades on the UK/UofL game since he's from Central City, KY. Talk about a state being well represented!

 

His Boy Anthony is a star sophomore in west virginia.

 

Plays for Bluefield they finished runner up in AA...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will we know much before game time who they will be? The ones you listed, could you tell us about them?

 

This might help a little.

Final Four officials Southern fried, familiar with teams

I'll rank the ones I know as well.

 

1. Tom Eades

2. Doug Shows

3. Pat Adams

4. Mark Whitehead

5. Mike Stuart

6. Les Jones

7. Roger Ayers

8. Jamie Luckie

I'm not familiar with DeRosa or Harris

His Boy Anthony is a star sophomore in west virginia.

 

Plays for Bluefield they finished runner up in AA...

 

Tom is a super guy and a great official. I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with him a couple of years ago. Very down to earth guy that knows the game of basketball VERY well.

My sources are telling me Mike Stuart, Pat Adams and Mark Whitehead will be working the Championship game Monday.

They also said that Roger Ayers will be the alternate official on BOTH weekend games.

  • Author
This might help a little.

Final Four officials Southern fried, familiar with teams

I'll rank the ones I know as well.

 

1. Tom Eades

2. Doug Shows

3. Pat Adams

4. Mark Whitehead

5. Mike Stuart

6. Les Jones

7. Roger Ayers

8. Jamie Luckie

I'm not familiar with DeRosa or Harris

 

 

Thanks for the link.....I found this quote from the article and thought it needed to be posted.

 

"These officials had to advance to this point by consistently getting the calls correct and enforcing rules and decorum. They're the best of the best."

Thanks for the link.....I found this quote from the article and thought it needed to be posted.

 

"These officials had to advance to this point by consistently getting the calls correct and enforcing rules and decorum. They're the best of the best."

 

John Adams being John Adams. He has the tendency to talk out of both sides of his mouth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.