March 23, 201214 yr 37-25 Halftime lead for Ohio State. OSU is shooting well. UC needs to get some more offense going to the basket. The few times that they tried they had success. I hope UC can get back in this. I want to see a good close game.:popcorn:
March 23, 201214 yr Author Thomas might be the star of the NCAA Tournament thus far. Yeah, he is shooting the ball with confidence. I stole that one from Verne.
March 23, 201214 yr Yeah, he is shooting the ball with confidence. I stole that one from Verne. :lol:
March 23, 201214 yr Buford putting in a performance similar to what he did vs. UK in the Sweet 16 last year. Scoreless thus far. UC now leads 44-43.
March 23, 201214 yr Wow, Cincinnati has really come on in this half. I thought they might get buried after that first half. Sullinger starting to get in some foul trouble too. It'd be amazing if the Big East completed a sweep of this unofficial Big East/Big Ten challenge.
March 23, 201214 yr Sully has 3 fouls with 13:30 to play in the second half. Drastic shift in momentum this half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.