Scoring Error in the Title Game

The sad thing is that most kindergartners can add one to a number. How hard is it? Presumably, the offical scorer was a product of Kentucky education. People wonder why Kentucky is looked down upon.......(if you will indulge me finishing a sentence with a preposition).

The sad thing is that most kindergartners can add one to a number. How hard is it? Presumably, the offical scorer was a product of Kentucky education. People wonder why Kentucky is looked down upon.......(if you will indulge me finishing a sentence with a preposition).

Please help out our less than stellar Kentucky education by becoming a teacher.

I have further learned that the official scorer at the KHSAA tournament is the same person who does the official scoring for UK and has done the SEC tournament! I am still amazed by this. Moreover, I am amazed that it is such a non-issue. Most people think, "oh, it was an 18 point game, who cares?", but at the time it was an 11 (should have been 12) point game at the end of the 3rd qtr. If this had happened in an NCAA tournament game there would be an outrage! It is plain as the nose on your face: KHSAA site has Scott making a free throw at the :55 mark of the third qtr. when on the video Manning clearly misses them both. Again, I don't care about the official final score, I just can't believe that no one at the KHSAA cares that a mistake like this was made???

(And I have worked as an official scorer at high school basketball games also - which is probably why this amazes me so much!... I know that things happen to cause distractions. But how it is not corrected or at the very least acknowledged at the end of the game I have no idea?)