Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone know of a website for ky hs basketball district and regional archives?

Featured Replies

I would like to find a website that has some compiled information on past district and reginal tournaments ? Anyone know of a site?

khsaa.org goes back to the very late 1990's. That's all I can think of.

  • Author

I am familiar with khsaa website but I think you are correct in that it only goes back to late 90 s. I was hoping to see earlier results such as those from the 50's 60's and 70's

  • Author

Anyone else have a website?

Awesome site, DF. :thumb:

 

I helped contribute a great amount of information to the 4th Region side of things. But Bob Mays has gone above and beyond with the site. I became aware of it about 4-5 years ago, and it has been invaluable in my own research.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.