Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys’ Sweet Sixteen matchups

Featured Replies

I though I was ate up on stats. :D

 

Thus, my nickname...:D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at Knott Co Central stats and roster and They have 4 Freshman That scored over 1500 of their 2100 points. This is unheard of for a Region champ. Looks like the Boone Co game will be a matchup of the Frosh vs Srs.

 

How in the world do They have this many Frosh studs?

  • Author
I just looked at Knott Co Central stats and roster and They have 4 Freshman That scored over 1500 of their 2100 points. This is unheard of for a Region champ. Looks like the Boone Co game will be a matchup of the Frosh vs Srs.

 

How in the world do They have this many Frosh studs?

 

Cameron Justice is the one I have been keeping up with all year. According to the Cats Pause he is a transfer from East Ridge.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.