Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramblers34

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramblers34

  1. I did transfer to play for her because I knew she would prepare me for that level, which was my dream. And I did make that decision on my own, not my parents or anybody else, I knew where I wanted to go with my career, and I did what I had to do to get there, and that was play for Boone County.
  2. I transfered in to play for Nell and I had quite a successful career at a D1 university, if you consider 5th leading scorer in program history, career leader in 3's made, career leader in free throw percentage, and a great college education successful...
  3. I played for her and went on to play D1 basketball, and I can tell you from experience...her practices were 10 times harder than any practice I went through in college. I was so prepared by her Physically and mentally to compete at that level from the moment I stepped on campus and was able to have a successful career...and THAT is why parents let students transfer in to play for her, so that they can be ready for the next level whether it is D1 or DIII.
  4. You are correct that the 98' team made it to the final four. We lost saturday morning to Montgomery County on two free throws with less than a second on the clock.
  5. I heard it was Stephanie Allgeyer (sp?) -used to play at conner- as the new JV coach for Boone
  6. Good! Definitaly One of the best coaches I've ever had and would hate for him to not be around when I come back to visit!!!
  7. Congrats Jackie!!!! Welcome to the Club & Good Luck at Midway!
  8. Congrats to Coach! There isn't another person that deserves it more! Definitaly the best coach I ever played for!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.