Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GOSNEY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GOSNEY

  1. Everytime we don't something weird happens.Lets go
  2. I also agree with mustang Todd Schafer is the best I have heard next to Dave Schabell
  3. I think it is going to be a very physical game and I think that Brossart will pull this one out with thier inside out game. They have good outside shooters and big insideguys to get the job done
  4. It is always a good game when these teams meet. Big croud and good Hoops
  5. Brossart Mustangs and Ladystangs are going to be very good this season. any feed back,:walk: be glad to hear from you.Go Stangs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.