Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dark Horse

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark Horse

  1. :laugh: :laugh: Sounds like sour grapes to me:laugh: :laugh: The Pa is great and getting better every game it is for fun If that bothered you then i think you need to Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  2. What is Grimm ranked in the state know in Rushing?
  3. Has anybody spent as many as he has?
  4. Ha ha.. Beat ya I will miss that old facility. I spent many days down there.:cry:
  5. Because every game right in the middle of the game we have sun delays and it take 45 minutes to an hour of players setting around because the hitters cant see to hit. But i do love the old facilities.
  6. That is the best game i have seen Coty play in awhile. He is haveing problems with his right foot and i didnt know how good he would do but he look great out there.
  7. what not at there knees:lol:
  8. Girls Basketball... I love them burgers.
  9. Some of you Ashland fans should have offered them boys in the front row a shirt. I got cold when i saw them.
  10. I think they met the Eagles all except Grimm they couldnt catch him to meet him:lol:
  11. This should be a good game but i look for the eagles to come up with the win and the district championship..
  12. This was another complete domination Game by JC. That weak schedule sure hurt them tonight.:thumb: But Grimm did what he wanted and the JC D held Ashland to like 160 total yard or something like that. Great game Eagles:dancingpa
  13. I hope it is a 4 qtr hard faught game it will benefit both teams in the long run and give us fans at JC an interesting game to watch. I just want to see both teams come away injury free.
  14. I agree with you they are going to be the best team we face i never said they werent.
  15. Centrals Defense that is counting JV playing most of the second half of games is only giving up an average of 9 points a game. just thought i would add that.
  16. The most points central has givin upin a single game all year is 14. I dont see Ashland scoring 28 points. I dont see them holding Central to 6 either they are averageing 46 points a game. But you are entitled your opinion but i hope your wrong.:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.