Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VoR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VoR

  1. I think Casey Allen from Breathitt and a couple guys from Johnson Central and Matewan are going to Pikeville to play.
  2. This kid has a boot. Anyone know if he has committed anywhere? He is a D-1 kicker no doubt.
  3. I played with Hank before he transferred when he was just a freshman and even then as a freshman he was good and gave it all he had.
  4. I long snapped for my high school team and am now doing it in college. It is a big part of the game and puts a lot of pressure on one person. I sprained my thumb in a game last year and couldnt grip the ball and it nearly cost us the game due to a blocked punt and a snap over the punters head.
  5. I agree. This bowl game is a joke. But on the otherhand, I guess it is good for the kids that arent playing at the next level to have one last go around. And from what I seen, there arent going to be very many at the next level.
  6. Great job Warriors!! Where are the Valley dwellers? Seems they've jumped ship, with all the greats gone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.