Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LRL

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LRL

  1. She put up comparable numbers to last year without the all-star cast of Noll and Bass. She had to step up in positions she never had to in previous seasons. When you start doing that, obviously you're going to lose out in the numbers game somewhere else. What it boils down to is the fact that she didn't play for a big name team, a team that's recognized as a powerhouse throughout the state (ie Boone Cty or Notre Dame) so no one else in the state cared. It's not the end of the world...she proved herself to those she played with and against and to all those who watched her from the stands. Doesn't change the fact that she's going to tear it up at NKU for the next four years! Recognition is nice but it's not necessary...those who have watched her play for HC and her AAU teams know where she stands.
  2. The Holy Cross/Highlands match was an ugly game. Sloppy win.
  3. Ditto:thumb:
  4. All I can say about this game is WOW! I left after the third quarter because I didn't think I'd be missing anything by taking off. As far as the officiating is concerned, it was absolutely fair and impartial for the three quarters that I watched. Can't vouch for the fourth quarter or overtime because I wasn't there, but I can't imagine that it suddenly became that one-sided.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.