Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Admiral 4 Life

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Admiral 4 Life

  1. That was the worst Danville team in 25 or 30 years.
  2. I'm here. I will tell you that I have had my doubts about Danville all year. Absolutely no way to predict how they would play. Most real Admiral fans will tell you the same thing. Their intensity and consistency was never there. I think they let B'town overwhelm them, and there was no coming back. Probably not your prototypical Danville champion... therefore they did not deserve to win it all... only about the 4th time in 24 years or so tha they have not reached the semifinals... Good game B'town, and good luck the rest of the way. I have to guess they will win it all now.
  3. I was just answering a question. sticku asked the last time Danville had to travel in the playoffs. The answer is every other year. That's how the system works. This is our year to travel.
  4. I think they also had to travel to Holy Cross in 2003 as well as Mayfield. They were state champs that year.
  5. Danville has plenty of speed at their skill positions as well. Speed isn't the difference in these teams. It will be won up front, and by the team that makes the fewest mistakes (ie turnovers). Danville has to travel every other for the playoffs. Two years ago they traveled around 5 hours to Mayfield in the semi-finals and won. Bardstown is only about an hour away, and won't be that big of a factor.
  6. I would say by comparing scores Bardstown has a slight edge. However, you all know it is played on the field and not on paper.
  7. Good for him. Glad to see 1993 hasn't scared him away from making that call. What was the play call?
  8. What was the big call? Fill us in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.